If your ED medication isn’t working anymore, there is a solution with the Coloplast Titan Touch Penile Implants. This variation on penile implants is prepared with a custom fit to give you a natural and reliable erection when you need it.
– Very high Patient satisfaction rate. Over 93% of men reported moderately or completely satisfied with their implant. Similar studies for penis injections for impotence showed only a 40.9% satisfaction rate and for oral medication, this was a little higher at 51.6%, still considerably shorter than penile implants.
– The implant is very discreet. Your partner won’t know that it’s there unless you tell them.
– Penis sensitivity and ability to ejaculate are protected
– Maximum penis girth and rigidity of the penis on erection
– The Penis looks natural when flaccid
– Easy to locate and inflate and deflate the implant
– Benefit from the Coloplast lifetime replacement policy
The Coloplast titan touch implant is placed under general anaesthetic and takes around one to one and half hours. You will remain in the hospital just for one night. The procedure is performed by one of our Uro/Andrologists, an expert in male-only procedures. It is carried out in a Care Quality Commission registered hospital in West London. You will need someone to take you home after discharge from the hospital. The Moorgate Patient Care team will arrange to follow up appointments for you with your Surgeon.
On the following day after surgery, the Surgeon will deflate the device. Between four and six weeks after surgery your Surgeon will see you again and show you how to inflate and deflate the device yourself. He will do this until you are confident that you can do this yourself. You will find it easy to use your Coloplast titan touch implant.