Book your free, private & discreet consultation today

truePilotImg-2
surgery-info-img1

If you are happy with the length, we can provide surgery to increase your penis girth with permanent results

Most men who come to Moorgate Andrology and Gynaecology choose to have both penis length surgery and penis girth surgery together; this is around 90 % of the total number of patients. Of the other 10 %, all choose to have penis girth fat transfer.

This is perhaps because the sex experts tell us that when it comes to sexual intercourse, the thickness of the penis is more important than the length.

With penis girth surgery we can increase the thickness of your penis in both the FLACCID and ERECT state.

A penis girth fat transfer will give you the thickest penis possible.  Also, by using your body fat you are avoiding the use of any synthetic material to increase your penis size.

Here are common reasons why you may come to Moorgate Andrology and Gynaecology for penis girth surgery.

  • Your partner has had children and cannot feel the penis as much due to slackened muscles after childbirth
  • Your penis is long but thin ( so called “ Pencil penis “ )
  • You are embarrassed how your penis looks in underwear or swimwear.
Read more...

Finance Available

Try our finance calculator to find out how affordable a penis enlargement could be.

Rectangle-31

Penis girth enhancement Surgery

The operation to thicken your penis is performed under general anaesthetic and will take just under one hour. A small liposuction procedure is carried out to harvest some fat from your abdomen and inner thighs , where the best quality fat is located for transfer to the penis.

.We take fat from the abdomen and inner thighs because this is where the best quality fat is for penis enlargement.

This fat is put through a fat purification and filtration system. This system improves the quality of the transferred fat, therefore improving dramatically the survival rate of the fat cells compared to traditional methods used by some other clinics.

The fat is distributed along the shaft of the penis to thicken it.

We place the maximum amount of fat into the penis that your penis will safely take.

This is important because we must allow for the initial absorption of the fat in the first three months.

Contact Us Surgical Finance
doctor-nurse-medical-team-are-performing-surgical-operation-emergency-room-hospital-assistant-hands-out-scissor-instruments-surgeons-operation_657921-1075

After Penis Girth Surgery

Depending on the type of work that you do, you will want to take a little time off work. If you have a deskbound job then two to three days will be enough in most cases. If your job is physically demanding then you should consider taking around one week off.

Over the course of the first week, there is little to do. Focus on keeping the area clean and take the antibiotics prescribed for you.

The Surgeon will show you how to massage the penis for two to three minutes, about five times every day. This helps to ensure an even distribution of the fat along the penis shaft. Avoid strenuous activity for about six weeks and all sexual activity for six weeks too. The final result will be seen around 8 weeks after the initial fat absorption. Your penis will be thicker by around one to two inches (depending on fat absorption) in the flaccid and erect states.

Contact Us Our Surgeons

Penis Enlargement Surgery Before & Afters

Below are examples of before and after undergoing surgery.

Frequently Asked Questions

To find out if you qualify for finance on your procedure, Check out this link which will take you to a FOUR STEP QUICK DECISION LOAN APPLICATION.