Here at Moorgate Andrology, we have conducted a survey of 180 women revealing that even when you hear a woman say “Size doesn’t matter” the truth in seems to do from the research.
Our Survey was specially commissioned to gain a better understanding of what women are really looking for when it comes to penis size. The 180 women were not specially selected any demographic. We took the data from the 180 who freely decided to attend and provide us with their feedback. This ensured that we got an objective view. Of the 180 women that attended for the survey we were able to gather the opinions of women aged between eighteen and early sixties.
All feedback was given in a private environment so women could tell us what they REALLY thought.
The results of the survey may surprise you
What we Learned from the data
Of the 180 women surveyed, 90% wanted a bigger penis than their current partner. The life-like models were a revelation to some women, although some wanted more erect length in their partners penis, it was more girth that was a factor throughout the study
The research has provided clear data on what women want from a man. Those taking part were presented with twenty-seven different sized lifelike models of the male sexual organ (The Moorgate Scale), and they were asked to pick which was their ideal penis size for a partner
The two biggest statistics that stood out for our Urologists when they reviewed the data was
- 40 % of the women wanted more girth than their partner had. This was a big issue for many women. This backs up the sex experts view that penis girth is more important than penis length to most women
- 90 % of the 180 women surveyed wanted a bigger penis than their current partner had, with 40 % wanting five inches plus in girth
The models we created were extremely lifelike and the women surveyed were asked four simple questions:
- A) What is the smallest sexual partner you have had?
- B) What is your current partner’s size?
- C) What is the biggest you have seen?
- D) What would be your ideal size for sex?