If your ED medication isn’t working anymore, there is a solution with the Coloplast Genesis Malleable penile implant. This penile implant is prepared with a custom fit to give you a natural and reliable erection when you need it.
The Coloplast Genesis Malleable implant offers a simple solution for patients with dexterity issues, limited reach or range of mobility. The malleable implant for erectile dysfunction works by simply bending the implant upwards for the desired angle of erection.
– Very high patient satisfaction rate. Over 93% of men reported moderately or completely satisfied with their implant. Similar studies for penis injections for impotence showed only a 40.9% satisfaction rate and for oral medication this was a little higher at 51.6%.
– The implant is completely concealed inside the body.
– No need to pump the device; simply bend upwards to the desired angle of erection.
– Can be maintained in the erect position for as long as you want.
– You can orgasm and continue with intercourse if you want.
– Easy to use.
– Benefit from the Coloplast lifetime replacement policy.
The Coloplast Genesis malleable penile implant is placed under general anaesthetic and takes around one hour. You will remain in hospital just for one night. The procedure is performed by one of our Uro/Andrologists, an expert in male only procedures. It is carried out in a Care Quality Commission registered hospital in London or Preston. You will need someone to take you home after discharge from hospital. The Moorgate Patient Care team will arrange follow up appointments for you with your Surgeon.
The recovery period is around four weeks. You should aim to take one to two weeks off work depending on the nature of your work. Your Surgeon will discuss this with you in more detail at your consultation.