Moorgate Andrology
Penis Girth Surgery | Penile Girth Enhancement | Moorgate Andrology

0330 024 4858

Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30, Sat-Sun: Closed

We Are Still Open During Lockdown. Get Your Free E-Consultation Today!

Penis Girth Surgery

Penis Girth Surgery | Moorgate Andrology

If you are happy with the length, we can provide surgery to increase your penis girth. Most men who come to Moorgate Andrology choose to have both penis length surgery and penis girth surgery together; this is around 75 % of the total number of patients. Of the other 25 %, at least 20 % of those will have girth surgery.

This is perhaps because the sex experts tell us that when it comes to sexual intercourse, the thickness of the penis is more important than the length.

With penis girth surgery we can increase the thickness of your penis in both the FLACCID and ERECT state.

Here are common reasons why you may come to Moorgate Andrology for penis girth surgery.
– Your partner has had children and cannot feel the penis as much due to slackened muscles after childbirth
– You feel your penis is too small in the erect or flaccid state or both
– Your penis size is stopping you moving forward with sexual relationships
– You are reluctant to play sort or attend the gym because you don’t feel you “measure up” compared to your friends

Book an initial telephone consultation

All consultations are PRIVATE & DISCREET

Text us at: 0203 389 5641 | Moorgate Andrology

Let’s take a look at how the process works:

What can be achieved?

– Now transferring twice the amount of fat than before (generally 100 to 120ml)
– Lower fat absorption rate due to better purification systems such as lipivage
– Girth gains of 3 to 6 cm now possible
– Fat will last considerably longer than dermal fillers and is far cheaper in the medium to long term (even allowing for a fat top up if required) fat transfer offers the greatest degree of permanence than anything else

The Surgery

The operation to thicken your penis will be performed under general anaesthetic and will take just under one hour. A small liposuction procedure is performed to harvest some fat from your abdomen. We can also take fat from the thigh or buttock area, but most men seem to have a least a little to spare on the stomach.

This fat is then put through a fat purification system called Lipivage. This system improves the quality of the transferred fat, therefore improving dramatically the survival rate of the fat cells compared to traditional methods used by some other clinics. The fat is then evenly distributed along the shaft of the penis to thicken it.

After Penis girth surgery

Depending on the type of work that you do, you will want to take a little time off work. If you have a deskbound job then around one week should suffice. If your job is physically demanding then it could be two weeks before you are back.
Ask your Surgeon at your consultation for the recommended time for you.

Over the course of the first week, there is little to do. Focus on keeping the area clean and take the antibiotics that will have been prescribed.
The Surgeon may ask you to massage any small lumps that you may see or feel just underneath the skin. These are normal and generally, subside within the first month. With the Lipivage system, we are seeing far fewer penis lumps than with older systems.

Avoid gym and exercise for four weeks. No sex or masturbation for four weeks too.
At four weeks you will have another checkup with the Surgeon. During the course of the first few weeks, you will notice a little absorption of the fat. This is perfectly normal and between 30 and 50% can absorb. However, once again with the system that we use most patients experience far less absorption that the figures quoted here.

Remember, we are now transferring twice the amount of fat than only several months ago. It is now possible to achieve transfers of between 100 and 120ml of fat giving girth increases of between 3 and 6 cm. Our Andrologists are consistently achieving some of the very best results possible in modern penis enlargement surgery.

What else should I know?

All penis girth procedures are performed by fully qualified and registered Urologists/Andrologists. This is your assurance that the procedure is being carried out by a fully qualified medical professional with extensive experience specifically in male genital surgery.

penis enlargement | Moorgate Andrology

What’s the next step?

If you are interested in finding out more about penis girth surgery, make an appointment for an initial consultation today. We can go through some facts and figures with you and explain all the different payment options that we have, including interest free finance.

We have consultation centres throughout the UK, so there is bound to be a Moorgate Andrology centre near you.

Call Now Button
Previous Next
Moorgate Andrology
Test Caption
Test Description goes like this