Dr Franklin Emmanuel Kuehhas, FECSM
Dr Kuehhas is a consultant urological surgeon with subspecialist interest in reconstructive andrology. He has undergone highly specialist fellowship training at University College Hospital London. He has vast expertise in the investigation and treatment of congenital penile curvatures, Peyronie’s disease, penile implant surgery and aesthetic penile surgery.
He is a panel member of the trauma guidelines of the European Association of Urology (EAU). Furthermore, he has published extensively in peer-reviewed journals.
– European Association of Sexual Medicine (ESSM)
– International Society of Sexual Medicine (ISSM)
– European Association of Urology (EAU)
– Societe Internationale d’ Urologie (SIU)
– GMC Specialist Register number 7465497