Dr. Gheorghe Manole (MD) is a highly experienced and devoted Urologist on the GMC Specialist register for Urology.
He graduated from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Iuliu Hatieganu” Cluj Napoca, Romania, in 2005 and completed his specialty training in Urology. This was followed by various clinical studies in Minneapolis, USA and Maastricht, Netherlands.
Having established his main work in UK, he also continues to contribute to the medical community in Romania. He is also a member of Romanian Association of Urology (RAU) and European Association of Urology (EAU).
Since then, he has been practicing alongside aesthetic surgeons and surgical teams across London. This has given him the exposure and experience, and it has also piqued his interest to pursue additional training, in the aesthetics field within Andrology.
Dr Manole is an expert in many conditions related to Andrology.
- Genital Aesthetics including penis fillers.
- Regenerative medicine with a special focus on non-surgical techniques for penis enlargement and the treatment of Peyronie’s disease (penile curvature)
- Scrotox treatment
- Platelet Rich Plasma therapy for erectile dysfunction and peyronies disease
- Shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction and peyronies disease
- Treatment for premature ejaculation
As a Urologist, Dr Manole conducts consultations for diagnosing and treating disorders of the bladder, prostate, kidneys, and male sex organs.
Dr Manole continuously advocates for early diagnostic and treatment as part of a prophylactic and preventive approach in urology.
Dr Maonle is available for consultations and procedures across a number of Moorgate Andrology treatment centres