Moorgate Andrology
Why Do I Have a Micropenis? | Moorgate Andrology Forum

Why Do I Have a Micropenis?

Home Forums Main Forums General Discussion Why Do I Have a Micropenis?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar for peter.p23 Moorgate Andrology 5 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    peter.p23
    Participant

I have had a micropenis my whole life and I’m worried that this could be something I pass onto my children. Is my problem genetic?

One of the possible causes of a Micro-penis is the low production of human chorionic gonadotropin and the luteinizing hormone. These are the hormones that stimulate the developing testes to produce testosterone, if either of these hormone levels are low then the size of the child’s penis can be impeded.

Unfortunately, a micro-penis can also be linked to genetics. But you’ll be happy to know it isn’t that common, it’s not one gene that causes a micropenis and it is usually linked to another condition such as insensitivity syndrome, Klinefelter syndrome, Turner syndrome, and Down syndrome.

If you check out our blog it will tell you everything you need to know about why you have a micro-penis – https://moorgateandrology.co.uk/2019/03/04/what-are-the-common-causes-of-a-micropenis/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Trustpilot
Previous Next
Close
Moorgate Andrology
Test Caption
Test Description goes like this