Mention the words erectile dysfunction in a room full of guys you’ve known for decades and you are very likely to be met with silence. Even though 1 out of every 4 men over the age of 60 will suffer some form of erectile dysfunction, most men would rather not talk about it.
Prescription pills are often the first course of action for treating erectile dysfunction, but often they do hardly anything, and certainly aren’t a quick fix. When pills are not a reliable option, what could help most guys make it a very memorable Christmas? A penile implant.
Now, a penis implant, if you did not know, is a mechanical medical device that is custom fit and surgically placed into a penis to produce a natural looking and natural feeling erection. There are two different penile implants available to men today. The 3-piece inflatable penile implant is the most popular implant and definitely the one to consider this Christmas. The other available option is a malleable penile implant.
Both implant types are custom fitted to your body to allow you to have a satisfactory erection for sexual intercourse this festive season. The primary difference between the two penile implant types is that the 3-piece inflatable implant produces a more natural erection while the malleable produces a permanently firm penis.
So, now you know your available options for penile implants lets run through a few reasons to consider getting a penile implant this Christmas.
- A Discrete Treatment for ED: A penile prosthesis is not noticeable when your penis is flaccid. Your partner won’t be able to tell you have had an implant to treat your ED unless you tell them.
- Minimal Recovery Time: Every man is different, but a typical recovery time after a prosthesis implant procedure is four to six weeks, so if you get it now it will be just in time for a late Christmas present.
- Cost effective: Penile implants have been shown to be the most cost-effective ED treatment over a 10 year period.
- Insurance Coverage: Penile Implants are prescribed by a physician and are generally covered by most insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Renewed Confidence: This is the most important one, having a penile implant can help renew confidence in a man when it comes to getting in between the sheets with his partner.